A parallel focus on information technology and educational content is at the heart of our instructional philosophy. Our knowledge is also enhanced by our pioneering and continual efforts to improve our computing facilities. In 1963, the first computer system in Thailand, an IBM 1620, was installed at our school. There are currently seven computer centers, housing more than 300 high-performance personal computers linked to the Internet and electronic mail through a Local Area Network (LAN) via fiber optic technology. Our computer centers are fully equipped with state-of-the-art and properly licensed software applications such as ORACLE, SPSS, and SAP.